You'll be swept away by the easy-breezy driftwood look of this queen panel bed. An alluring smoky gray finish brings an ethereal vibe to your serene bedroom suite. This large-scaled bed delights with traditional details in a warm, weathered hue. It's what's new in neutrals.
- Includes queen panel headboard/footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Crown moulding on top of headboard and footboard
- Headboard features inset panels
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Queen Panel Bed
||Queen Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Thyven Queen Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||67''W x 85''D x 65''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.